As an organization, the Reiki
Network emphasizes the professional training of Reiki Masters.
However, the benefits arising from this work through to students
at first and second level seminars, and to members of the
Benefits to the public
- Public talks are given.
- People receiving Reiki treatments from practitioners
who have learnt Reiki from a Reiki Network Master can
be sure that the practitioner has been well trained and
properly attuned to the Reiki energy.
Benefits to those learning Reiki from a member
of The Reiki Network
- After the Reiki 1 (or Reiki 2) seminar, the graduete will be
well prepared to practise Reiki, either informally
or professionally, treating himself and others.
- The teaching of Reiki to Network standards brings the benefits
of international experience whilst honouring local costoms,
culture and traditions.
- After the first attendance at a seminar of any level the Master
conducting the seminar will issue to each participant a certificate
which will confirm the giving of the relevant attunement.
Such a certificate will entitle the holder to be admitted anywhere
within the Network to further seminars either for repetition or to
a higher level as appropriate.
- Having taken a seminar, the same course may be repeated
at a later date for a fee not exeeding 25% of the
(The repetition is for information only, the
attunement process is not repeated.)
Benefits to members of The Reiki Network
- A mutually supportive organisation, democratically run
through an elected committee and with open communication
between all members.
- A constitution ensuring clarity of purpose and organisation.
- The use of The Reiki Network logo, which certifies
patronage by the organisation.
- The opportunity to meet and share experiences with other
Reiki Masters, in regional and international meetings.
- Trainee Masters receive a syllabus detailing a number of assignments
to be completed during the course of the training period,
which lasts a minimum of 1 year.
- Trainees are encouraged to attend seminars of other RN Masters to
broaden their experience of individual teaching styles.
- A Newsletter, issued three times per year.
- A presence on the internet of the association as a
whole, the local branches of The Reiki Network and the
- The members' area of the Network internet site, which enables
the sharing of information and experience between members
through a lively discussion forum, a library of relevant
articles, case histories, a chat room, contact details
for other members, a group e-mail facility and much more.
- The global networking, the wealth of information and
the solid foundation of the training, backed by caring
members, allow instant access to solutions and support.